The Kind of Options Trading Training That Sets You Up For Consistent Profits
So you’d like to begin options trading training but aren’t sure where the best place to start is? That’s not an uncommon problem. There are any number of courses out there that will promise you spectacular profits if you just follow their ‘secret’ system. But you often find that, after shelling out at least a thousand dollars for exclusive membership to the club, the rules are not so easy to follow (psychologically at least) and the stress levels are high.
I’ve seen a number of these courses – even paid large sums for some of them – but in the end, found that the decision making process for entering trades is still quite subjective in most cases. You ‘pull the trigger’ thinking you’ve followed the rules, but have forgotten (or haven’t had the patience to wait for) one or two indicators that didn’t line up to make it the “perfect setup”.
My Options Trading Training Checklist
I’ve concluded that the kind of options trading training that will allow me to make real and consistent profits, must have a number of non-negotiable factors.
1. It must be a low risk system which only requires about half an hour each day to monitor. It must also be capable of producing consistent profits, month after month.
2. The decision making process for entering trades must be clear, simple and easy to execute. No subjectivity please!
3. The options trading training must be presented in a format that is easy to follow and the concepts not difficult to understand. I prefer video presentations to books because they’re easier to absorb and I can “see” what is being taught in a more dynamic way.
4. The training must include all the basic elements of options trading so that it builds knowledge “from the ground up” and provides a sure foundation for the more advanced aspects of the program.
5. I would like some ‘real’ bonuses included, especially if they are worth just as much as the program itself – in terms of potential profit opportunities. I define ‘bonuses’ as extra information that is supplemental to but not part of the primary options trading training program.
6. There must be the opportunity to ask questions of the trainer and seek clarification about anything you don’t quite understand. I would also like this arrangement to be without time limits and to be able under these conditions to proceed through the training at my own pace.
7. I would prefer immediate access to the training as soon as I’ve paid for it, rather than waiting for books, DVDs or a live seminar date to arrive. I would also like the price to be very reasonable and consider it ‘value for money’.
So where can you get all this?
The one options trading training program I have found that delivers all this, is the Trading Pro System. It comprises about 40 hours of video plus a few e-books. They are immediately downloadable for an unlimited time at your own pace following payment. The system is brilliant, yet simple and just keeps on working. It provides an average 50 percent return on risk each month.
If you don’t know anything about option trading, the Trading Pro System builds your knowledge right from the very basics, but the later modules add to this foundation by showing you the best and easiest way to trade with confidence. I have found the bonus files to be a real eye-opener and certainly broadened my knowledge of option trading generally.
So whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just a beginner, the options Trading Pro System has something for everyone.